Tuesday, December 10, 2013


Advent – Day 10

 
In you, O Lord, I take refuge.

Let me never be put to shame.

In your justice, set me free,

Hear me and speedily rescue me.


Be a rock of refuge for me,

A mighty stronghold to save me,

For you are my rock, my stronghold.

For your name’s sake, lead me and guide me.


Release me from the snares they have hidden

For you are my refuge, Lord.

Into your hands I commend my spirit.

It is you who will redeem me, Lord.

You who have seen my affliction


And taken heed of my soul’s distress,

Have not handed me over to the enemy,

But set my feet at large.
                                         ~ Psalm 31

 
Pro-Life Challenge

Into Your hands I commend my spirit.  Do I live these words, especially as they relate to following your will and caring for women in need? 

No comments:

Post a Comment